Monday, March 1, 2010

Broken Buildings

I recently joined a Christian progressive rock band. It's called Broken Buildings. The drummer and lead singer have played together for a couple years and the lead singer has been writing music for about 9 years. I met and played with them once and it was good stuff.
I am playing bass and singing backups. I am excited to see what happens with this new adventure. For a long time I have wanted to be in a Christian rock band. And quite a while ago I decided the ideal position for me would be playing bass and backup vocals. More recently I decided, with God's urging, to pursue this dream.
I'll keep you posted. Just wanted to let you know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You were telling me about a couple different bands that you played with. Which one is this?