Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Job

I don't remember what I wrote about last.
I got a job! I don't know how long it will last. It is for the 2010 Census. It is a desk job. 3 hours a day 5 days a week at the college across the street. I have training next monday and start after that. I am excited to have more income and have something else to do.
The band is going well so far. I met with Nate today and went over some harmonies and stuff. We have our next practice on Friday which will be my first as an official member of the band.
We are still looking for a car. My awesome parents were nice enough to not only let us borrow the van but also to drive down and bring me up to MI for a few days so I could then go and pick up Kassie from MP and spend a couple days there before heading down here.
God is doing some sweet stuff with our church. We aren't really sure what direction it's headed, but it's going to be awesome.
I love you all.

No comments: