Friday, October 9, 2009

The Office Has Taken Over

Kassie and I have been watching the show The Office way too much lately. We have been going through all of the season consecutively, although we recently also caught up on the current season online.
It doesn't help that our good friends Bryan and Ashley happen to have seasons 1-5 on DVD. We are on season 4 right now.
I have noticed that everything that happens in real life has been reminding me of an office episode. For example, if anybody says the word "false" it of course creates a direct link in my mind to Dwight.
Also, you know how when you spend a lot of time with somebody, you tend to pick up some of their mannerisms? Yeah, it's bad. Sometimes, I make a Jim face but then realize there is no camera there. Moreover, while in my head I realize I am making a Jim face, it probably looks nothing like Jim in reality.
You thought I was done with that? Nope there's more. I have been kind of frightened (maybe not quite frightened...disturbed? concerned?) at how excited Kassie has been about Jim and Pam's wedding. We watched it today, so that might be over. We'll see. Sorry if I spoiled that for anybody, but honestly if you care at all about The Office you would have known anyway.
We do actually have real lives, apart from The Office, but I think I've written enough for now.

1 comment:

Klh said...

Hey.... at least I am not making Jim faces to a camera that doesn't exist... HAHAHA :) I looove you!