Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Update on jobs

Well, I think that God either doesn't want me to find a job, is trying to teach me perseverance or has something else up his sleeve.
Whatever the reason, I have not gotten a job. It started with a couple months of applying with no more than a phone call from a company asking for more info about me.
In the past month I have had 3 interviews, none of which have been fruitful.
I think I have applied for about half of the places in Mount Pleasant and a few outside of MP.

I could use prayer that God would guide me in this time of joblessness. Also, it would be nice to know for sure if he doesn't want me to have a job right now, or what his plan is for this time.

This has been kind of discouraging. I know I am over-qualified for most of the jobs I have applied for, but for whatever reason, they haven't wanted me.

God has been teaching me some things, and we have had a pretty good relationship lately, but it seems to me like we could maintain that relationship even if I had a life.

No comments: