Monday, October 27, 2008

It is in the master plan...

The title of this post comes from Derek Collard. He was talking to Stephen about something they are planning on doing for this weekend and Stephen said something about what if it isn't in the master plan. Derek authoritatively stated, "It IS in the master plan."
Anyway, one thing I am learning about the master plan is that my mind has alot to get rid of. I mean, I know God has everything under control and I don't need to worry about anything and I just need to seek him and he will guide me and all of that good stuff, but when the rubber meets the road, I don't usually remember to live like that.
It's like when you prepare for a speech and know it all but then you go in front of everybody and don't recall anything.
For some reason, that reminded me of a video on Youtube called 8 reasons I don't share my faith, or something like that. It is pretty funny and we are going to be watching it as part of house devos tonight.
Anyway, God is teaching me some things and reminding me of some things, but I am a slow learner. HE is patient. I just need to be patient, too. It's some good stuff.
Life is pretty good. Trying not to be "busy".
In fact, I think I am going to take some time to rest now before I need to get dinner started.

No comments: