Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Well, here it is

Right now I am sitting at Katie Bennett's apt, at nearly 2 am, procrastinating on the homework I don't need to do until tomorrow night. Last night I was up until after five doing something similar. I worked on homework for a while. Then I went to Wal Mart to get envelopes for support letters. I was there around 3:15 am and saw a friend who had just decided to go on a walk in the middle of the night because he had woken up and couldn't get back to sleep. Then I went home and ate a little and worked on addressing the envelopes and went to sleep. I like staying up late. I do not like sleeping in, nor is that a good option due to morning classes. Thus, I often end up getting few hours of sleep. However, I am usually able to get good sleep for the majority of the nights in a week, so it's all good.
If by now you haven't realized that I am just writing this because it is 2 am, and I am unmotivated to do homework, then...realize it.
Anyway, life is pretty good. I have to do volunteering for one of my classes, which is awesome but has kind of added to stress lately because I haven't done much and I have alot of hours to do. However, God, of course, is awesome. So, first of all, I didn't get many hours for work this month, without even saying anything about needing time to volunteer. Also, I went to the Salvy on Monday to sign up for hours. I had gone there near the beginning of the semester after calling and setting up that time to go in, but then the guy said he didnt want me but I could sign up the next day for hours for the next week. So, I didn't go back. But, as I was saying, I went on Monday to sign up for hours since I am becoming desparate, and the guy told me that since I am a volunteer and not doing it for community service I can go in whenever, and I just have to sign in and out. Praise God.
I am leaving now

No comments: