Monday, January 7, 2008

What a friend we have in Jesus

I had a wonderful time in Chicago. Overall, my break was excellent. I am glad to be back home with my brothers. I am excited for what God will be doing this semester. Here are some of my goals/expectations:
-Pray expectantly
-Live purposefully
-Focus on God, rather than myself
-Get guys excited to serve with His House
-Be more intentional with relationships
-Get back on track with God
Please, keep me in your prayers for these things. Also, I am trying to figure out what to do this summer. I have two main possibilities right now, but who knows what God will throw at me. I am currently applying for Youthworks and for missions in Senegal. I am excited about doing either.
Well, I should maybe go to bed soon. I am excited that I only have one class tomorrow, and it is my lifeguarding class. After that I need to run some errands and get some of my life organized.
Goodnight

No comments: