Friday, December 28, 2007

Viola

That's right, I got a viola for Christmas. It was kind of broken when I got it. At least a piece of it was, so the company sent us a new piece and I fixed it today. I am pretty excited.
I had a good Christmas. It was fun being with my family and just hanging out, playing some Dance Praise and stuff.
I have just been chillaxin around the house, getting some things done. I found a mission trip to Senegal in the summer that seems pretty sweet, so I am probably going to be applying to that, since it is what I was looking for. Speaking of missions, I have been getting back on track with my relationship with God, and that's really nice. I have been having a hard time with it lately. A few months ago I started kind of going downhill, questioning things and focusing on myself. Since then, I have had a couple of periods of working my way back up but it is a slow process. Hopefully this time I can keep my focus on God and stay out of the pit.
I look forward to this weekend. I think my brother and his wife are coming up. Then we are going to spend new years with some cousins and such. After that I am going on a road trip to Chicago. It's going to be pretty sweet, and you should be jealous but not too jealous because I am sure you will have a good time too. Then back to school. woohoo.

No comments: