Monday, January 28, 2008

It's a race....I'm winning; I'm winning.

Well, I am kind of racing against the clock because my computer doesn't have much battery left right now and I am not near the power cord. I just want to write a few things about my weekend because it was pretty awesome.
On Friday I worked and had fun with Jessica (a co-worker) and her brother Richard playing with bouncy balls and stuff. Also, my friend Katie came in a couple times and brought me lunch one of those times. After work I went to the Unity Ball with Katie, which was pretty fun. I went mostly because I knew she wanted to but it was fun learning 3 different ways to do the hustle. After that we went and got Lindsay and watched a movie at Katie's and all fell asleep. I just slept on her couch that night and then hungout a little in the morning before coming home and then going to play racquetball with some friends. Then I went with Mitch to go sledding with some friends and so we went over to their apt and ate and then went sledding in the dark on a dangerous hill and there is more to that story but you will have to ask me if you want more details.
I got to play bass and sing this morning at church and then came home and ate and went to the U cup to meet with Alyse and talk and then ended up talking with several other people there afterwards. Came home and took a nap and then ate and had devos. Good devos and then a good talk with Grant. I may have forgotten something, but it was a good weekend, in general. God is good.

No comments: