Sunday, April 26, 2009

News

Thursday, April 23: I finished my senior research project, handed it in, and got email confirmation that it is finished!

Friday, April 24: last internship class and handed a bunch of stuff in, including a 16 page paper I wrote the day before.

Sunday, April 26: 7 weeks from today I am getting married! which takes me back to Friday which was a beautiful day spent mostly with Kassie and we picked out a wedding location.

Still looking for an apt, have a few possibilities currently

Have approximately 15-20 pages of papers to write within the next two weeks

6 more classes plus exams to complete my undergrad.

Want to be in a band...possibly playing in a community band this summer, but I also want to do more with music: jazz combo, rock band, street performance, or something

other stuff.

learning about resting and trusting in God, among other things.

2 comments:

Kelsey said...

ha, see i mentioned "stuff" the other day and you questioned it, but now it shows up on your list of things going on... "other stuff."

Anonymous said...

How good did it feel to type that the project is done?