Saturday, May 9, 2009

Dumpster Diving

I have never been dumpster diving before. I have always been somewhat bothered at the end of the year when people throw stuff that is good in the dumpsters.

so, today, I decided to do something about it. well, actually, I have been thinking about doing it for a while. Kassie went with me today. We went to several dumpsters and got some good stuff, including a couch, a chair, a traffic cone, some pans, some garbage cans, etc.

it was fun. I want to do it more but probably wont soon because I have to work all day tomorrow and after that most of the stuff will probably be gone.

we'll see

anyway, we have some good stuff for our apartment, assuming we get an apartment. we also got a chair from a friend of the Ricolo family and can get a table from the Ricolo rents.

I am looking forward to moving into an apartment. We have one that we are probably going to rent, but we need to meet with the landlord when he gets back from a trip somewhere.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did you fill out the dumpster diving registry?