Sunday, April 19, 2009

Sunday Night

It's another Sunday night. I like Sundays, especially when I do the sabbath thing. Today I spent some much needed good time with God. I also went to a couple jazz concerts, one with my wonderful fiance.
That one had quite a few people we know in it, which was pretty sweet. I like listening to jazz and watching them play but it makes me want to play too, kind of like watching soccer.

I also went to a life group to talk about missions. it was pretty good. we had an interesting discussion afterwards. it made me think about some things.

I think I am going to go read a little bit.

Sundays...by the way, Kassie and I are getting married on a Sunday...May 31. Sorry if you are finding that out from this blog and feel like you should have found out a different way.

Small wedding, just a few people.

No comments: