Thursday, November 13, 2008

School Work?

Tonight I am realizing how little work I have put into school this semester. I have a project due tomorrow and I am having a hard time finishing it. I just spent about 2 hours on it and expect to have about 1 or 2 more hours of work to be done, but I am feeling like I have worked all day on it or something. Just because I haven't really worked on anything this semester.
One thing i have worked on is spanish homework, but I always put that off until the day before all of the chapter assignments are due. So that does take quite a bit of time, but I guess this is just different. It is the first real paper I have had to write. I have written a couple of spanish compositions but they were short and in spanish so they weren't too bad.
Anyway, I am kind of taking a break/procrastinating on the last part of this project. The project really isn't too bad. I just have a couple more pages of writing.
Now, I am going to visit Kassie. In my defense, I will not really able to see her this weekend because she is busy tomorrow after His House and then is leaving for the weekend.
Anyway, I will get the project done and it won't be too bad, but also not fun and I really ready tobe done with school. I hope my classes next semester don't require much work.

2 comments:

Kelsey said...

slacker...

you're lucky to have so little work... my 2nd to last semester, i'm pretty sure people may have thought i lived in the EECS building because i was there so often for a couple of big projects. then my last semester i became a slacker. you're just starting early, but i guess that's to be expected from a family studies major. ;)

why didn't i realize you were taking a spanish class this semester? is it super easy after being in the DR? i started using "yo" instead of "je" the other day and got a blank look from the twins. oops. guess it's time to start watching movies like "pink panther" to get the french accent flowing in my head. :)

hmmm, this comment is almost as long as your post... also, the word for the word verification thing is "downwid" which makes me think "downwind" which makes me think "my friends never stood downwind..." well, hakuna matata, my friend, and peace in.

Anonymous said...

finish strong