Saturday, September 27, 2008

Countdown

17 My research project was finally approved. I am getting my scholarship back!

16 I went to Chinese club tonight...it was fun. I learned how to say some colors

15 Last night I hungout with Nana and she taught me Chinese checkers and beat me twice

14 Tonight i went on an adventure with Sara Mater. We biked around alot and then went to Kaya and played the worst case scenario game and then got slurpees and went to the bon fire at the church

13 Wednesday was the first international ministry meeting of the year. it was 3 chinese students and some americans. we decided to do a game night this coming week

12 i had an awesome time worshipping God at the bonfire tonight

11 I also had a good time with God last night at the prayer room until 3 30

10 I found a sweet website about barefootedness while at work today: http://www.unshod.org/pfbc/pfwhatabout.htm

9 I am planning on cooking a Dominican meal on Monday

8 I am staying in MP this weekend for the first time in a couple weekends

7 You might expect items in a countdown to get better as it gets lower, but not this one...I might not even make it to one

6 Kelsey has been writing alot in her blog lately, which is cool and gives me more reward for checking her blog, since I do not have a thing that tells me when people write new posts

5 I had a good time with Bryan yesterday...we have resumed our weekly meetings this semester, as we have had since freshman year

4 I am going to sleep

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that you got your project approved. I'm looking forward to seeing the results.