Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Family

Well, I got to see my family this weekend. I also worked for the first time since i have been back. Another first was going to Chinese club on Friday. It was interesting. We learned some Chinese words and learned about mid autumn festival which was on Sunday. Then one of the chinese girls walked home with me and hungout at the women's house for a while. I was a little scared when I was walking to the club that it was going to be for people who speak Chinese, which would definitely not include me, but it is more for people who want to learn about Chinese culture and some words and stuff, so it was good.
Home was good, seeing my family and seeing kelsey before she leaves for Africa tomorrow. I felt kind of lazy all day yesterday and much of the day today.
I did go running last night though. And today after devos and stuff we tried learning how to do kip ups which is the move where you go from your back to your feet. I still can't do it, but I think I am getting close, not without some damage to my body though. I mean, I think I'll be okay but I am a little sore now.
I just got back from the prayer room. It was good. I played a little guitar and allowed some words flow out of me. i really felt closer to God through that, so it was sweet.
I love you all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good to see you at home, too. Had our first soccer in the new gym. Only cracked a little drywall.