Friday, September 9, 2011

Vent

I ordered an Xbox 360 with Kinect for the youth group and got it and am trying to set it up for the 5th quarter party tonight, but I am having some difficulties and I am on my 3rd support person.

The first one was from the company I bought it from and they just kept saying to put in a game and that will fix it.

The second told me to download an update and put it onto a USB flash drive and insert that into the console, but that did nothing either.

We'll see what happens...maybe no Kinect for 5th quarter tonight. Maybe God is trying to tell me that I shouldn't be spending the youth budget on video games and stuff.

On a more positive, but equally (if not more) weird, note, I also received something else I had ordered for the youth group, some guitar strings. I ordered one set of strings and ended up getting 10 sets, for the price of one, and that price was good to begin with! I am not sure whether to tell amazon to see if there was some kind of mistake or to see if I can get another box of 10 sets for the price of 1.

No comments: