Thursday, September 1, 2011

Fall and Rise

Well, this summer has been a summer of ups and downs as Kassie and I have had quite a bit of stress in our relationship and things with my job have gone back and forth. I definitely got to a breaking point multiple times, but I finally feel like God is lifting us out of this in a real way. Throughout the summer, and much of our marriage, the ups have consisted of basically forgetting about our problems and pretending they aren't there. This time we are actually working to change, together. God is providing. So this Autumn, as the leaves are falling with the temperature, we will rise in our relationship lifted by God's strength and guidance. Also rising will be the amount of activities I will be doing in ministry, such as 5th quarters, music ministry, walk-thrus, breakfast club, etc. I am actually excited and feel somewhat prepared, infinitely more prepared than I was last year. Praise God!