Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Blown

My mind is a little bit blown right now.
Not only is today the first day of school for the students I work with, which means many different types of ministry are starting, rebooting, or simply changing, but I am also in the middle of a likely position change. 


 I don't know how much of the following I have mentioned in my blog, but at least some of it will be new. The two ministry job thing isn't really working. I would like to do more with each but am limited by time, being one person, etc. I had convinced myself as well as both of my bosses, I think, that the best direction for me, and for us, would be to transition to being full-time with YFC while maintaining involvement but not employment at the church.


The summer has been difficult for Kassie and I, but recently it has begun to change, for the the better. And along with working on our marriage and talking more freely and openly with each other and others, a new possibility has come up, one that I did not think was a possibility. That is, the possibility of transitioning to a full-time position with the Kingston Wesleyan Church instead of Youth For Christ. Since its inception, the idea has developed into a probably direction. Kassie, most importantly, is on board with it. Secondly, Pastor Len seems to welcome it. Thirdly, Todd Cramer seems to be surprisingly supportive of it. 


At this point, I can't say that it will happen, but I can say I would appreciate your prayers and hope this update is helpful as you pray for us. 


Also, thanks for reading.

No comments: