Thursday, November 18, 2010

Rainy with a chance of rain

I am going to try to post more often on this thingy. We'll see how long it this lasts. I probably won't post everyday, but I never know what to expect when it comes to this Josh Hill character.

Kind of like the weather in Michigan and probably many other places. Today it is kind of a little bit slightly rainy off and on around the Thumb area. I ran into one or two patches of light rain on my way to and from Pigeon today.

In other news, I finished listening to the Hitchhiker's Guide. I now feel much more prepared for galactic traveling. in fact, I think the book mentions multiple galaxies, so I might look into doing some inter-galactic traveling as well.
I am not really sure of the point or plot of the book, but I think it raises some interesting theological/philosophical questions, such as how many roads must a man walk down. the answer to that, according to certain mice, is 42.

Well, now, Kassie and I are off to the big town of Caro.

Look forward to seeing you soon.

No comments: