Wednesday, November 17, 2010

New Bed

I picked up a new bed yesterday on the side of the road. I think it is a kid's bed. It is in pretty good shape and looks pretty nice. It took a little bit of work getting it into the van and it barely fit.

I have been listening to a book on CD recently. A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. It's quite interesting. I think I am glad I am listening to it rather than reading it, not only because it would be hard to drive and read at the same time, but because it is read by the author who has a sweet British accent.

Next week is Thanksgiving! I have a lot to be thankful for, of course. I am thankful for my wife. Right now she is sitting with a blanket that has a big picture of a cat on each side. It is actually kind of strange, especially when folded so that the cat face is all that you see.

This blog post was inspired by my wife telling me about the Waterbrook Multnomah blogging for books program being back in action. For some reason, she got an email about it and I did not.

1 comment:

Chris said...

Email me your email address and I'll make sure you get the next update from Blogging for Books :)

Chris Sigfrids
Online Marketing Manager
WaterBrook Multnomah
chris@waterbrookpress.com