Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Daddy?

This afternoon,we were at the library and I was looking at movies while Kassie was on a computer. There was a little girl, probably about 2 who was with two ladies, one of which I think was her mother.
She was staring at me (the little girl, not the mother) while I was looking at some movies and I would look over and make a weird face at her every once in a while. Then I moved to a different section and her mother (I think) came over to the same section holding the girl who resumed her stare.
I looked over and she (the little girl) said Hi to me so I said Hi back and then she said "Daddy?" Her mom was like What? No. That's not Daddy. Definitely not. You're dreamin'...or something like that. I didn't really know what to say so I just kept looking at movies as they left the area.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hahaha! Pedro, that's great. I hope that happens a lot more often :)
I haven't read that book you wrote of on my blog -- but I would like to.

In related news, I wonder if Kristen Devine's mom still reads my blog haha.
I had a really great interaction with Kassie's mom the other day -- I'm going to bring her and the other ladies in the SOC office a baked treat b/c they really helped me out.

I miss you both.