Tuesday, April 17, 2012

While I Am Here

I just posted a review of a book, so while I am at my blog, I might as well write a little update on life.

Life is crazy.

Consider yourself updated...

Ok, a few more details. We are currently in negotiations to be working and living at Wesleyan Woods Campground starting soon and ending whenever God tells us. If you have a camper trailer, 5th wheel, or similar mobile liveable unit that you would like to donate or sell to us for cheap, let us know.

Our plan is to continue our involvement in Kingston Wesleyan Church, although some things will change due to leaving the Youth Director postion.

I don't have an official start date with the camp or an official end date with the church or YFC but I basically don't have any mroe events planned with YFC other than the weekly things I do. As for KWC, I have a few more things, including a 30 Hour Famine on the 27-28th of this month.

We will be kicking off the famine with a benefit concert which will include performances by Friends of Jesus, The Following: and hopefully The Sellouts.

Aurelia is walking and being cute as always. Kassie is awesome. I am getting over a cold or something like that.

Now, you can consider yourself updated or contact me for more info.

No comments: