Monday, May 16, 2011

McDonalds

I am sitting at McDonalds using the internet.
I had a pretty good walk thru at the Cass City Middle School where I talked to some students and advertised the Jam Band that I am starting today after school.
I am anxious to see if anybody shows up.

I think quite often about my job and what I like about it and what needs to change. Today I wrote some things down in my prayer journal and then talked to Kassie about them and it was a good chance to be reminded that Kassie and I are partners. I think too often in my mind we are in a responsibility battle or something. I am thinking "I have to do all of this stuff and you only do this" and she is thinking the same thing and it gets us nowhere but if we can work together and make an effort to see things from the other's perspective, it could make a huge difference.

It's amazing how our perspective has such a big impact on everything we do and perceive.

I guess that's all for now. I should probably get back to work.

No comments: