Monday, January 3, 2011

Stimulation

New Year, new day, new moment, new sletter...actually, newsletter. I need to write one for my YFC supporters and am lacking motivation and inspiration, so I am using this blogspace to stimulate my brain and get my writing gears in motion.

I had a pretty awesome time with family and friends and now I am trying to get back to home and normal life, as it were. I am hoping to make some changes in this new year, although I haven't particularly specified what they are to myself or others. I think I have an understanding of what I want to change.

One thing it comes down to is, like Kirstin is trying to acquire, self-control/self-discipline, that type of thing.

I am having a hard time writing right now. I can't think of any of the words I want to use.

Anyway, I also would like to be more _____ about spending time with God. I have been reading the Bible, and the book Radical, lately, but I haven't really set aside time to pray much or really spend time with God.

Although I am not sure this helped my writing gears, I am going to try to write that newsletter now.

No comments: