Monday, November 9, 2009

Up in the Air

I am still working toward finding a worship leader position. I haven't sent out much to churches yet. I have sent resumes to a couple churches though. We'll see if anything comes of that. God opened me up to the possibility of moving anytime, whereas before we had planned on staying in Mount Pleasant until the end of the school year.

I don't know what's going to happen.

On the other side of things, I got another job here. It's just a temporary thing, though. I am going to be working at Pathway Christian Books in Midland for the month of November, filling in for somebody who had a family emergency. It should be a good experience and will provide a little more income. It could turn into something more than just the temporary position. We'll see.

I also had an interview with Staples that seemed to go well. They said they would be making calls soon for a second interview.

So, that's kind of an update on the whole job thing. Thanks for all of your prayers and support.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How's the job at Pathways going?