Thursday, February 21, 2008

Procrastination, Wednesday Night, and Bilocationalism

Well, I decided I should post in my blog so here I am. There were several factors in this decision. First of all, I think it has been a couple of weeks since my last post. Second of all, I have three things, one of which I have started, due tomorrow, and this is a good Procrastination (first part of the title) tool. When I said several factors, it mainly meant two, but there are probably some underlying subconscious factors as well.
As for Wednesday Night, my roommate recently informed me that Wednesday night is the place to go for free coffee. He said this after returning from U Cup on a wednesday night, tonight, having gotten free coffee because of friends who work there and were closing and would have just thrown out the coffee had he not taken it. I told him I was at Wednesday Night and didn't get any free coffee but he didn't believe me and said I couldn't have been there since I was here. I tried to make the argument that he was here too so by his logic he couldn't have been at wednesday night, but he still did not agree so I let him know that I was at two locations at once, both at Wednesday Night and at our house. He said that would only be possible with the Spiritual gift of teleportation (which, by the way, my sister is supposed to be working on a teleportation device for me and also reminds me of Jumper (I think that's what it's called)) to which I responded that I actually have the Spiritual Gift of Bilocationalism. He really didn't have a response for that, so I am pretty sure he finally must have given in due to my profoundly insightful logic and persuasion.
On that note (C# if you couldn't figure out which note it was) I should probably start doing my homework. Goodbye and

1 comment:

Kelsey said...

since when was the teleportation device for you specifically? i mean, i'll probably share, but...

bilocationalism. i like it.