Tuesday, August 31, 2010

New Start

Hi everybody,
Kassie and I are now in Kingston! It's a small town in the thumb about 45 min-1 hr East of Saginaw.

I got an interesting job. it is a double job, kind of. A partnership. I am working "part time" for Youth For Christ and "part time" as a youth pastor at Kingston Wesleyan Church.

We are both really excited about it.

The church seems great and so does YFC. Actually, I am working with Jason Gaffke who is like an older brother to me.

The church provided a house for us. It is their Youth Pastor Parsonage. It is a nice little three bedroom house. Especially nice coming from apartments. You should come visit us soon.

We just moved in today. Well, we brought most of our stuff over yesterday with the help of my mother and Jeff Kettle and with the use of Bickle's trailer. We brought more stuff today, and this will be our first night here.

I found internet in one little spot in the house. It is not a great connection but at least it's something. It's right in the doorway to our spare room. I looked for it in most of the house and only found it here.

Well, if you want more details or anything, just ask.

God is good. Praise God!

No comments: