Saturday, June 13, 2009

married

I just remembered I have a blog.

I am married now.

It's pretty exciting. It's nice to have a little time right now, without school and the wedding and everything. I am looking for jobs and catching up on things and trying to get my life somewhat organized or something like that.

It has also been good catching up with God. I kind of let other things come before him for a while, but this past week has been really good. I read a book called Reckless Faith. It is mostly stories told by a woman of God's work in and around her and her family as they live and serve in Mexico.

The apartment has been pretty good. We got the gas turned on, most of the screens in, most of the stuff somewhat organized, etc.

I like the summer and being married and being done with school.

1 comment:

Kelsey said...

Woohoo on being done with school! :)